Account access is now available online! Make payments, view billings, update your contact info and more. To register please have your billing statement available. You will be asked to enter the Security Code found on top right-hand corner or you may call us to obtain it.
Please note you will be directed to site hosted by Invoice Cloud.
Bill Pay Options
1) Blue Rock Water Co is excited to announce we have launched our new online bill pay system! The new system will offer customers additional features, such as pay by text and one-time bill pay for paying your monthly invoice.
2) Blue Rock Water Co. accepts payment using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex and Visa/MasterCard Debit.
3) Online Payment Portal
What are the benefits of going paperless and using Blue Rock’s online payment system?
- It’s simple and worry-free! You can use the Auto Pay payment option to set your payment on the due date and automatically have it transferred from your bank account or charged to your credit card.
- You will receive notifications letting you know your bill is due and when it is paid. You can choose email or text.
- Save money on postage and don’t worry about trips to the post office to buy stamps.
- Access your billing statement anytime, anywhere. You can also view your past bills so you don’t have to store old copies.
- Help prevent identify theft by keeping your bill and checks out of the hands of mail thieves.
- Save paper and trees. It also helps us save money on mailing costs so that we can continue to keep rates reasonable.
Save Time with Automatic Payments
- AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date
Additional Payment Options
- Pay by Phone – check your balance or make a payment 24/7 at: 855-573-6101
- Pay by Text – sign up to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
- Pay be EFT
- Pay by personal check
- Bank payments via Bill Payer Service