- Established in 2020, Blue Rock Water Co. LLC is one of the largest privately-owned water companies in the State of Washington. Systems range from three service connection to over 100.
- Blue Rock Water Company operates throughout Washington State with systems spanning seven counties and servicing over 900 customers annually.
- Headquarters: 306 East Street #300, Ketchum, Idaho, 83343 (Mailing Address: 7511 Greenwood Avenue N #4011, Seattle, WA 98103). Main line: 206-764-3345. Offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
Water System statistics
As of 2021, the bulk of Blue Rock’s water supply to serve its customers is supplied by well water (78%), with some water purchased from the City of Everett, City of Monroe, Clallam County, Tulalip Tribe, and Snohomish County.
- Service area: Water systems located in seven Washington counties
- 23 water systems
- Miles of pipe ranging from 2” to 6” diameter
- 20 storage tanks
- 4 treatment plants (Alderlake, Parkwood, Skyview, and Sunwood-Graham)
- 5 intertie supplied systems
- Average residential usage 65,000 gallons per year
- Average number of customers: 905
- Water Sales: 7.3 million cubic feet