Water Availability

A Water Availability request is needed for an undeveloped parcel within one of the Blue Rock Water System’s boundaries :

1) Seeking a water service connection for an undeveloped property;

2) Building a new home or remodeling.

  • The legal parcel owner, as listed by the County Assessor’s office.
  • The legal parcel owner is responsible for sharing the Water Availability information with architects, builders, developers, real estate agents and the county.

The time can vary. If this is an undeveloped parcel with an existing service connection – the turnaround time is rather quick. If the request requires a line extension, engineering, etc – that can take several months to complete due to the approvals required from the state.

Blue Rock Water Company has over 900 water connections within Clallam, Grant, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, Pierce, and Snohomish counties.

If you have questions about water available for a particular property or to comply with a building permit, you may want to complete a Water Availability Request.